When it comes to ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation, few accommodations can rival the sheer opulence and privacy of an exclusive private pool villa. Nestled away from the hustle and bustle of crowded resorts, this hidden gem offers a sanctuary where you can unwind, swim, and bask in the lap of luxury without any disturbance. Delve into the world of Casa Roca Private Pool Villa and explore why they are the epitome of indulgence in the realm of travel and leisure.
Imagine stepping into a secluded paradise, where the only sounds you hear are the gentle rustling of leaves and the soothing trickle of your private pool’s water feature. It is indeed designed to offer an unparalleled level of privacy. Whether you’re on a romantic getaway or a family vacation, the seclusion they provide is second to none. You’ll have the entire villa to yourself, free from the prying eyes of other guests. It is also good for events, team buildings, and special occasions.
Staying in often comes with personalized services that cater to your every need. A dedicated villa manager or butler is at your service to ensure your stay is as comfortable and luxurious as possible. From arranging in-villa dining experiences to organizing private excursions, your villa staff is there to make your dreams come true.
If you’re seeking the ultimate in relaxation and luxury, it’s time to consider booking your next getaway at Casa Roca Private Pool Villa. Your dream vacation awaits!
Bigger and better! Nindot diri, Naa ra sa bulacao Cebu!
Casa Roca- Private Pool Villa, Talisay Cebu
Villa Estellita Subdivision, Bulacao, Talisay, Cebu (3-5 minutes from the highway)
They can accommodate only one group per day with up to 30 overnight staying guests exclusively
For groups with less than 18 overnight staying guests, you can exclusively use the entire main villa.
For groups with more than 18 overnight staying guests, you can exclusively use both the main and extension villas.
1 Poolside Bedroom - Main Villa:
- Features 2 double-sized beds
- 1 toilet and bath with hot & cold shower
Entire 2nd floor - Main Villa
- Spacious dorm-type room with a balcony w/ 3 single over 3 double-sized bed bunks
- Includes 1 double-sized floor mattress
- 2 toilets and baths, one with a hot & cold shower
Main Room - Extension Villa
- Spacious dorm-type room w/ 2 single over 2 double-sized bed bunks
- includes 1 double-sized floor mattress
- 1 toilet and bath, one with a hot & cold shower
Balcony Room - Extension Villa
- Spacious dorm-type room with a balcony w/ 2 single over 2 single-sized bed bunks
- Includes 1 single-sized floor mattress
All rooms with big smart TV with netflix
All rooms air-conditioned
Private and Exclusive Swimming Pool - 4ft deep
Kiddie pool - 2ft deep
Use of Kitchen & Dining with:
- 8cu.ft. refrigerator
- Single-burner cooktop
- Hot and cold water dispenser w/ two 5-gallon drinking water containers (additional gallon at ₱100.00)
- Electric kettle
- Big rice cooker
- Complete utensils, cookware, lechon tray, plates, spoons & forks, serving trays, drinking glasses, coffee mugs. (Please bring your own paper towels.)
- Hardwood dining table that seats 10-12
- Outdoor tables & chairs
- Outdoor swing
- Outdoor shower
- Recreational area with billiards and dartboard
- Outdoor charcoal grilling area (charcoal not provided)
- Hi-speed fiber internet @ 600mbps
- Can accommodate up to two cars (arrangements can be made for additional street parking)
- Exclusive air-conditioned, soundproof, and spacious digital KARAOKE ROOM equipped with a 100-inch screen, TJ media karaoke, high-quality audio, and two professional microphones. Available from 8pm to 2am. Extra hours can be pre-arranged at ₱200/hr.
Check-in at 3 PM, check-out at 11 AM.
Towels provided for all guests
Amenity kits (shampoo, bath soap, bathroom tissue) are also provided
Up to 2 pets are allowed
No corkage fee on food. You can cook, bring, or have food delivered to the villa. Casa Roca is accessible for food deliveries and we also offer food packages.
Cold drinks available at the recreational area at reasonable prices.
• Mon to Thu: ₱14,800 for 1 to 15 people. Additional guests: ₱500 per head.
• Fri to Sun and Holidays: ₱15,800 for 1 to 15 people. Additional guests: ₱600 per head.
• Children aged 7 and above included in the head count.
• Up to 5 kids below 7 years old can stay free. If there are more than 5 kids below 7 years old, the excess kids will be included in the head count.
50% downpayment + ₱2,000 security deposit (refundable upon check-out)
Full payment required at least 1 day before the check-in date
No card payments, only cash, gcash, and bank transfers for now
Strictly: No pencil booking policy. Reservations are confirmed upon receiving the downpayment.
To secure reservation, please message Casa Roca through their Facebook page or instagram or contact us at +63 939 923 6615 and kindly provide your preferred date for us to verify availability.
Photos from Casa Roca Official